Lark Street District & Central Avenue District
Alacrity Frame Workshop
215 Lark Street Albany, NY 12210eco*topia 2016 featuring work by Thomas D'Ambrose
- NEW: Crisan Café & offerings from Ric Orland's New World Catering
- 225th Anniversary exhibitions - Masterworks 225 Years of Collecting
- Ancient Egypt.
- Abraham Lincoln: The Albany Connection
- 18th Century American Sculpture and more
- Special Lecture: Grapes of the Hudson Valley by Stephen Casscles
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Free admission
Bombers Burrito Bar
258 Lark Street Albany, NY 12210Featuring:
- $3 Dos Equis Drafts
- $6 Original Margaritas
Capital Wine & Spirits
348 State Street Albany, NY 12210Wine Tasting!
Elissa Halloran Designs
229 Lark Street Albany, NY 12210CELEBRATE LOCAL ART FOR ART ON LARK WEEKEND - featuring many local artists!
First Presbyterian Church Art Gallery
326 State Street Albany, NY 12210
- 5:30-8pm Art Gallery: Collages by Treha Myth Downey
- 6:00 pm Concert: A Musical Cabaret
The Musicians of First Presbyterian
GreatFinds Thrift Boutique
260 Washington Ave Albany, NY 12210
A program of Equinox, Inc.
- Artful Windows: "Hitched"
- 30% Off Discounts
- Light refreshments
Iron Gate Cafe
182 Washington Ave Albany, NY 12210
- Comedy Night!
- Food and Drink Specials
Lark Street Business Improvement District
248 Lark Street Albany, NY 12210
- Featured Artist: Ford McClain
- Musicians & Vendors will be performing and displaying all along Lark Street. Interactive exhibit by Christ’s Church @ the Corner of Lark and Jay
Maude Baum and Company Dance Theatre
351 Hudson Avenue Albany, NY 12210
- Spring Salon Concert @ 8:00 pm
- Also Saturday, May 4 @ 8pm & Sunday, May 5 @ 2pm
- Tickets available online.
- Students $15 General $20
The Pride Show!
A group show celebrating the LGBTQA Community & featuring a performance by Dark Hollow Rd. Fire Performers
299 Lark Street Albany, NY 1221025% Off Storewide Sale for the month of June!!!!
Social Justice Center
33 Central AvenueArtists: Paintings by C.D. Lang followed by a performance by Shauntay "Soulflower" Brandon
The National Upholstering Design Studio Gallery
231 Lark Street Albany, NY 12210Featuring:
- Paintings by Gerald Cooley and Chester DeWitt Rose
- photographs by Jim Flosdorf
- and jewelry by Danica Barnes
The Treasure Chest Thrift Store
295 Hamilton Street Albany, NY 12210Many great items!
- 25% Off Everything!!!
- Complimentary coffee and snacks!
141 Washington Ave Albany, NY 122106th Annual Pinkster Celebration: Award-winning journalist and author Scott Christianson will discuss New York’s history of slavery and abolitionism through the life of a man known only as “Caesar,” who is buried in the cemetery of the Nicoll-Sill House in Bethlehem. Tickets start at $40. Cocktail reception with light fare and cash bar.
Upstate Artists Guild
247 Lark Street Albany, NY 12210
- The People's Choice Show!
- Featured Artist: Corey Pitkin
- Music: DJ Jason Clark
56 Second Street Albany, NY 12210
- Off the Wall, a graffiti and street art themed exhibition 4-7
- Play entitled “Lonely I'm Not” produced by Creative License - @t 7:30
- @ Stage One – 46-48 N. Swan Street 7-10pm
- Donation only dance party with DJ will be Jamel Mosley
- Poetry showcase from Daniel Summerhill. Light appetizers, beer, wine and cider, and all funds go to The Free School
54 Columbia Street Albany, NY 12207
- Flamboyant Method: Landscapes and Abstracts of of Celeste Plowden
- Opening Reception 5-8pm
Esther Massry Gallery @ College Of Saint Rose
1002 Madison Avenue Albany, NY 12203
- Art + Design Faculty Show
- Reception: 5–7 pm
435 New Scotland Avenue 12208
- Vendors: Short and Stout, Underground Alchemy, Bob Beyfuss and the American Ginseng Pharm, Divinitea, TeaPunk, Partridge Ridge Farm (Honey), Mountain Winds Maple Farm (Maple), Turtle Herbal Teas, Stone Leaf Tea, Tea Time Tutorial
- Tea lectures:
- "Walk Through a Tea Plantation" with Matt from Short and Stout
- "Hosting a Afternoon Tea Party" by Cheryl Hurd from Tea Time Tutorial
- "Ginseng and the Growth of other Local Herbs" with Bob Beyfuss of the American Ginseng Pharm
- "Sustainable Tea Travels" with Jon from Stone Leaf Tea
- "Tea Trivia" with Rebecca of TeaPunk
- On back-up for a presentation we have "Tea Blends" with Barbara from Turtle Herbal Teas.
After 1st Friday
Albany First Friday Swing Dance
Albany Elks Lodge
25 South Allen Street Albany, NY 12208
- Free Swing Dance LESSON at 7:00 - 8:00 PM, no partner needed.
- DANCE to the Lustre Kings from 8:00 - 11:00 PM
Admission including lesson: General $15; Dance Flurry members $12; Seniors/Students $10.
L.A.X. Restaurant & Lounge
203-207 Lark Street Albany, NY 12210
- $5 Margaritas
- Live Music 7-10pm
141 Washington Ave Albany, NY 12210In the Grille Room: Live Music in the Grill Room with The Greater Love Combo, performing classic, up-tempo jazz. No cover.
- 1st Friday Albany