Lark Street District & Central Avenue District
Alacrity Frame Workshop
215 Lark Street Albany, NY 12210Featured artist: Melody Often
Wampum World: An Art Installation by Renée Ridgway
- Spotlight: Erie Canal
- Ancient Egypt
Bombers Burrito Bar
258 Lark Street Albany, NY 12210Featuring:
- $3 Dos Equis Drafts
- $6 Original Margaritas
Capital Wine & Spirits
348 State Street Albany, NY 12210
200 Washington Avenue, NY 12210 (Former Key Bank Building)Featured artist: Amanda Mellinger
Musical Guest: Steven Stewart
250 Lark Street Albany, NY 12210Please join us for our showing of "autogenetic" by Julian Ansell. Be sure to stop in and see how we've transformed the old Ben & Jerry's into a great new venue with this preview for 1st Friday!
Elissa Halloran Designs
229 Lark Street Albany, NY 1221010% off all animal items!!
First Presbyterian Church Art Gallery
326 State Street Albany, NY 12210Concert: 6:00 pm: Albany Gay Men’s Chorus – Selections from Broadway
Lark St. Natural Foods
217 Lark Street Albany, NY 1221010% Off on any purchase at our store on 1st Friday with mention of this listing
Rocco's Art Gallery
220 Lark Street Albany, NY 12210
- Pop up show featuring David Dip Soulion
- Outdoor Art Market
- Gallery shop open daily
299 Lark Street Albany, NY 1221025% off Storewide for the Month of June!!!!
301 Lark Street, NY 12210Highlighting and supporting local artists on the 1st Friday of each month.
247 Lark Street Albany, NY 12210Featured Artists: David DiPasquale, Mahodd Harvin, and Kaz-Mir
Storewide sale for new location!
The Gallery at ENIGMA
248 Lark Street Albany, NY 12210Featuring paintings by Gary Masline
The National Upholstering Design Studio Gallery
231 Lark Street Albany, NY 12210Featured artist: Mike Millspaugh, Small wood carvings and drawings. Also paintings by Bill Pettit, Gerald Cooley and Wren Panzellas
Beyond Lark Street
56 Second Street Albany, NY 12210
- 5-8pm - Body Work: an exploration of gender, identity, and sexuality
- 7-11pm - Battle of the Brushes: live painting showdown!
Esther Massry Gallery & College Of Saint Rose
1002 Madison Avenue Albany, NY 12203
- DESIGN@WORK: The Karene Faul Alumni Show
- Reception June 2 & September 8 from 5-7 pm
- Participating are 14 designers from around the country who work with video, animation, web design and print for major brands.
GreatFinds Thrift Boutique
260 Washington Ave Albany, NY 12210Artful Windows: "She Said I Do"– 40% off sale
435 New Scotland Avenue 12208Albany Tea Festival at Overit
If you’re a tea lover or just tea curious, please join us for the third annual Albany Tea Festival featuring specialty vendors, tea talks, charity raffles and a Chinese tea ceremony. The Hungry Traveler food truck will be there, too.
After browsing the vendors, learn about what’s trending in the world of tea, the medicinal properties of Ginseng and mushrooms, go on a tea journey and end your evening with a play about the history of tea! Admission is free. Attendees can sign up beginning at 5:30 p.m.at the event to attend the Chinese tea ceremony. For more information about this event, please visit http://albanyteafestival.com
Pine Hills Branch, Albany Public Library
517 Western Ave Albany, NY 12203
- ART @ APL exhibition opening reception
- Illustrated Show featuring the following artists: Marie Beebe, Ruth Chan, Gigi Chen, JiYoung, Aya Kakeda, Deb Lucke, ShinYeon Moon, Jeremy Ngyen, Isabel Roxas, Meg Sodano, Nina Summer
- thru October 28
The University Club
141 Washington Ave Albany, NY 12210
- 6-8pm - 7th Annual Pinkster Celebration
- Meet John Freeman Gill, Author of "The Gargoyle Hunters"
- Tickets $40
- 8-10pm Rock, Pop and Irish Pub Songs with Geo Doody
Upstate Artists Guild @ The Barn Stage 1 Gallery
46-48 North Swan Street Albany, NY 12210Motherart: Curated by Natasha Pernicka
A Show celebrating motherhood, sisterhood, womanhood with artwork from over 15 local artists
After 1st Friday
Albany First Friday Swing Dance
Albany Elks Lodge
25 South Allen Street Albany, NY 12208Band: Eight to the Bar
- Free Swing Dance LESSON Giulianos at 7 - 8pm, no partner needed
- DANCE to Eight to the Bar from 8 - 11pm
- Admission including lesson: General $15; Dance Flurry members $12; Seniors/Students $10.
L.A.X. Restaurant & Lounge
203-207 Lark Street Albany, NY 12210Live music from 7 - 10pm with $5 margarita specials.
141 Washington Ave Albany, NY 122108:00 -10:00 p.m.- Rock, Pop and Irish Pub Songs with Geo Doody
- 1st Friday Albany